GCP Professional Machine Learning Engineer Practice Exam Part 2
Notes: Hi all, Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer Practice Exam will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics.
We highly recommend you should take Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer Actual Exam Version because it include actual exam questions and highlighted answers are collected and verified in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
11. You work on a growing team of more than 50 data scientists who all use AI Platform. You are designing a strategy to organize your jobs, models, and versions in a clean and scalable way. Which strategy should you choose?
A. Set up restrictive IAM permissions on the AI Platform notebooks so that only a single user or group can access a given instance.
B. Separate each data scientist’s work into a different project to ensure that the jobs, models, and versions created by each data scientist are accessible only to that user.
C. Use labels to organize resources into descriptive categories. Apply a label to each created resource so that users can filter the results by label when viewing or monitoring the resources.
D. Set up a BigQuery sink for Cloud Logging logs that is appropriately filtered to capture information about AI Platform resource usage. In BigQuery, create a SQL view that maps users to the resources they are using
12. You are training a deep learning model for semantic image segmentation with reduced training time. While using a Deep Learning VM Image, you receive the following error: The resource ‘projects/deeplearning-platforn/zones/europe-west4-c/acceleratorTypes/nvidia-tesla-k80’ was not found. What should you do?
A. Ensure that you have GPU quota in the selected region.
B. Ensure that the required GPU is available in the selected region.
C. Ensure that you have preemptible GPU quota in the selected region.
D. Ensure that the selected GPU has enough GPU memory for the workload.
13. You are training a TensorFlow model on a structured dataset with 100 billion records stored in several CSV files. You need to improve the input/output execution performance. What should you do?
A. Load the data into BigQuery, and read the data from BigQuery.
B. Load the data into Cloud Bigtable, and read the data from Bigtable.
C. Convert the CSV files into shards of TFRecords, and store the data in Cloud Storage.
D. Convert the CSV files into shards of TFRecords, and store the data in the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
14. As the lead ML Engineer for your company, you are responsible for building ML models to digitize scanned customer forms. You have developed a TensorFlow model that converts the scanned images into text and stores them in Cloud Storage. You need to use your ML model on the aggregated data collected at the end of each day with minimal manual intervention. What should you do?
A. Use the batch prediction functionality of AI Platform.
B. Create a serving pipeline in Compute Engine for prediction.
C. Use Cloud Functions for prediction each time a new data point is ingested.
D. Deploy the model on AI Platform and create a version of it for online inference.
15. You recently joined an enterprise-scale company that has thousands of datasets. You know that there are accurate descriptions for each table in BigQuery, and you are searching for the proper BigQuery table to use for a model you are building on AI Platform. How should you find the data that you need?
A. Use Data Catalog to search the BigQuery datasets by using keywords in the table description.
B. Tag each of your model and version resources on AI Platform with the name of the BigQuery table that was used for training.
C. Maintain a lookup table in BigQuery that maps the table descriptions to the table ID. Query the lookup table to find the correct table ID for the data that you need.
D. Execute a query in BigQuery to retrieve all the existing table names in your project using the INFORMATION_SCHEMA metadata tables that are native to BigQuery. Use the result to find the table that you need.
16. You started working on a classification problem with time series data and achieved an area under the receiver operating characteristic curve (AUC ROC) value of 99% for training data after just a few experiments. You haven’t explored using any sophisticated algorithms or spent any time on hyperparameter tuning. What should your next step be to identify and fix the problem?
A. Address the model overfitting by using a less complex algorithm.
B. Address data leakage by applying nested cross-validation during model training.
C. Address data leakage by removing features highly correlated with the target value.
D. Address the model overfitting by tuning the hyperparameters to reduce the AUC ROC value.
17. Your team is building an application for a global bank that will be used by millions of customers. You built a forecasting model that predicts customers account balances 3 days in the future. Your team will use the results in a new feature that will notify users when their account balance is likely to drop below $25. How should you serve your predictions?
A. 1. Create a Pub/Sub topic for each user. 2. Deploy a Cloud Function that sends a notification when your model predicts that a user’s account balance will drop below the $25 threshold.
B. 1. Create a Pub/Sub topic for each user. 2. Deploy an application on the App Engine standard environment that sends a notification when your model predicts that a user’s account balance will drop below the $25 threshold.
C. 1. Build a notification system on Firebase. 2. Register each user with a user ID on the Firebase Cloud Messaging server, which sends a notification when the average of all account balance predictions drops below the $25 threshold.
D. 1. Build a notification system on Firebase. 2. Register each user with a user ID on the Firebase Cloud Messaging server, which sends a notification when your model predicts that a user’s account balance will drop below the $25 threshold.
18. You work for an advertising company and want to understand the effectiveness of your company’s latest advertising campaign. You have streamed 500 MB of campaign data into BigQuery. You want to query the table, and then manipulate the results of that query with a pandas dataframe in an AI Platform notebook. What should you do?
A. Use AI Platform Notebooks’ BigQuery cell magic to query the data, and ingest the results as a pandas dataframe.
B. Export your table as a CSV file from BigQuery to Google Drive, and use the Google Drive API to ingest the file into your notebook instance.
C. Download your table from BigQuery as a local CSV file, and upload it to your AI Platform notebook instance. Use pandas.read_csv to ingest the file as a pandas dataframe.
D. From a bash cell in your AI Platform notebook, use the bq extract command to export the table as a CSV file to Cloud Storage, and then use gsutil cp to copy the data into the notebook. Use pandas.read_csv to ingest the file as a pandas dataframe.
19. You are an ML engineer at a global car manufacture. You need to build an ML model to predict car sales in different cities around the world. Which features or feature crosses should you use to train city-specific relationships between car type and number of sales?
A. Three individual features: binned latitude, binned longitude, and one-hot encoded car type.
B. One feature obtained as an element-wise product between latitude, longitude, and car type.
C. One feature obtained as an element-wise product between binned latitude, binned longitude, and one-hot encoded car type.
D. Two feature crosses as an element-wise product: the first between binned latitude and one-hot encoded car type, and the second between binned longitude and one-hot encoded car type.
20. You work for a large technology company that wants to modernize their contact center. You have been asked to develop a solution to classify incoming calls by product so that requests can be more quickly routed to the correct support team. You have already transcribed the calls using the Speech-to-Text API. You want to minimize data preprocessing and development time. How should you build the model?
A. Use the AI Platform Training built-in algorithms to create a custom model.
B. Use AutoMlL Natural Language to extract custom entities for classification.
C. Use the Cloud Natural Language API to extract custom entities for classification.
D. Build a custom model to identify the product keywords from the transcribed calls, and then run the keywords through a classification algorithm.