Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect Exam Preparation 2021gcp-examquestions
A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to:
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture.
- Ensure solution and operations reliability.
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure.
- Design for security and compliance.
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture.
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes.
About this certification exam (Exam Format and Scheduling)
Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam comprises of 40 questions that are multiple-choice, with the duration of 120 minutes. The exam is valid for 2 years from the date of passing the exam. However, there is no passing score given to pass the exam. The exam is available in two languages i.e. English and Japanese. Above all, the exam costs $200 USD. Even if know the details, make sure to give them a look as they may change with change in time. Once you have details in your hands, you are all set to move forward.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Languages: English, Japanese.
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Length: 2 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
To book the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam, you can go to the Official Google Cloud website.
- Check the catalog and register for the exam you want to apply for.
- When you register for an exam, you will need to schedule an exam time at a Kryterion testing center that is convenient for you. Locate a test center near you.
- Create the account with your personal email address and not your work address.
- You will need a Web assessor account. You are supposed to create one in order to register yourself for the exam. To create, click here
- Choose the exam centre i.e. Kryterion Testing Centre.
If you fail the exam the first time, you are required to wait 14 days before you can retake the exam. Above all, you have to pay the full fee every time you retake the exam. Likewise, if you fail a second time, the wait time increases to 60 days and after that you have to wait 365 days before attempting again.
Exam Guide and Structure
A Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. The Cloud Architect should be proficient in all aspects of enterprise cloud strategy, solution design, and architectural best practices. Through an understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology, this individual designs, develops, and manages robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. The Cloud Architect should also be experienced in software development methodologies and approaches including multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture
Firstly, Designing a solution infrastructure that meets business requirements. Considerations include:
- Cost optimization
- Supporting the application design
- Movement of data
- Build, buy, modify, or deprecate
- Design decision trade-offs
- Success measurements (e.g., key performance indicators [KPI], return on investment [ROI], metrics)
- Compliance and observability
Secondly, Designing a solution infrastructure that meets technical requirements. Considerations include:
- High availability and failover design
- Scalability to meet growth requirements
- Performance and latency
- High availability and failover design
Also, Creating a migration plan (i.e., documents and architectural diagrams). Considerations include:
- Software license mapping
- Network planning
- Integrating solutions with existing systems
- Dependency management planning
Further, Designing network, storage, and compute resources. Considerations include:
- Choosing data processing technologies
- Choosing compute resources (e.g., preemptible, custom machine type, specialized workload)
- Choosing appropriate storage types (e.g., object, file, databases)
- Mapping compute needs to platform products
- Integration with on-premises/multi-cloud environments
Managing and provisioning a solution infrastructure
Configuring network topologies.
- Extending to a multi-cloud environment that may include Google Cloud to Google Cloud communication
- Security protection (e.g. intrusion protection, access control, firewalls)
- Extending to on-premises environments (hybrid networking)
Configuring compute systems.
- Data processing/compute provisioning
- Network configuration for data transfer and latency
- Data retention and data life cycle management
- Data storage allocation
- Data growth planning
Configuring individual storage systems.
Designing for security and compliance
- Designing for compliance.
- Furthermore, Designing for security.
Analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes
- Developing procedures to ensure reliability of solutions in production (e.g., chaos engineering, penetration testing)
- Analyzing and defining technical processes.
- Analyzing and defining business processes.
- Interacting with Google Cloud programmatically.
- Advising development/operation team(s) to ensure successful deployment of the solution.
Best learning resources for Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Essentials – Google Cloud Essentials is the recommended first Quest for the Google Cloud learner. This provides the candidate with practical experience that they can apply to their first Google Cloud project. In this introductory-level quest, the candidate will get hands-on practice with Google Cloud’s fundamental tools and services.
- Google Learning Resources– Technical Guides. and Google Cloud Platform Documentation . Additionally, The Google Cloud Free Tier provides the candidate with free resources to study Google Cloud services. This becomes all the more enriching for a candidate if they are completely new to the platform and need to learn the basics.
- Google Professional Cloud Architect Exam Dump– We’re sharing actual exam questions with verified answers ensure you can pass the exam in easy way. 100% it can help you clear the exam. You can check it on our website: https://www.gcp-examquestions.com