Google Associate Cloud Engineer Exam Questions 2020gcp-examquestions
1.How many questions in Google Associate Cloud Engineer Guarantee Part include?
2.Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real exam.
3.How can I make payment?
You can use buy button on our website to make payment. We accept payment via Paypal or credit card. Then we will grant access to your gmail.
4. Refund policy?
If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam we will refund immediately.
Pricing and Plans
- 01 April 2020, We release guarantee part include 65 real questions are collected in our Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer(PR00061) exam. 100% questions are the real and include highlighted answers.
- 24 July 2020, Added 68 newest questions from 61 to 128.
Prepare for Your Exam:
- We recommend coursera for your training study.
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer Guarantee Part: highly recommend because it’s include real questions to make sure you can pass exam.
1. Setting up a cloud solution environment
– Setting up cloud projects and accounts
– Managing billing configuration.
– Installing and configuring the command line interface (CLI), specifically the Cloud SDK (e.g., setting the default project).
2. Planning and configuring a cloud solution
– Planning and estimating GCP product use using the Pricing Calculator.
– Planning and configuring compute resources.
– Planning and configuring data storage options.
– Planning and configuring network resources.
3. Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
– Deploying and implementing Compute Engine resources.
– Deploying and implementing Google Kubernetes Engine resources.
– Deploying and implementing App Engine, Cloud Run, and Cloud Functions resources.
– Deploying and implementing data solutions.
– Deploying and implementing networking resources.
– Deploying a solution using Cloud Marketplace.
– Deploying application infrastructure using Cloud Deployment Manager.
4. Ensuring successful operation of a cloud solution- Managing Compute Engine resource.
– Managing Google Kubernetes Engine resources.
– Managing App Engine and Cloud Run resources.
– Managing storage and database solutions.
– Managing networking resources.
– Monitoring and logging.
5. Configuring access and security
– Managing identity and access management (IAM).
– Managing service accounts.
– Viewing audit logs for project and managed services.