Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam Questions 2021gcp-examquestions
1.How many questions in Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer Guarantee Part include?
50 questions and highlighted answers
2.Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real exam.
3.How do I pay?
You can use buy button on our homepage to make payment. We accept payment via Paypal or credit card. Then we will grant access to your gmail.
4. Refund policy?
If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam we will refund immediately.
Pricing and Plans
- 01 April 2021, We release guarantee part include 50 real questions are collected in our Google Cloud Certified Professional Security Engineer (PR000115) Exam. 100% questions are the real and include highlighted answers.
Prepare for Your Exam:
- Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer Guarantee Part
- Has 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
- Has experiences with and ability to Configure access within a cloud solution environment, Configure network security, Ensure data protection, Manage operations within a cloud solution environment, Ensure compliance.
- Able to using Google technologies to provide data protection, configuring network security defenses, collecting and analyzing Google Cloud Platform logs, managing incident responses, and an understanding of regulatory concerns.
1. Configuring access within a cloud solution environment
– Configuring Cloud Identity.
– Managing user accounts.
– Managing service accounts.
– Managing authentication, Establishing Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
– Managing and implementing authorization controls.
– Defining resource hierarchy.
2. Configuring network security
– Designing network security.
– Configuring network segmentation (Load Balancing,firewall rules; IAP)
– Establish private connectivity. (Private RFC1918 connectivity between VPC networks and GCP projects and data centers and VPC network)
3. Ensuring data protection
– Preventing data loss with the DLP API.
– Managing encryption at rest.
4. Managing operations within a cloud solution environment
– Building and deploying infrastructure.
– Building and deploying applications.
– Monitoring for security events.
5. Ensuring compliance
– Comprehension of regulatory concerns.
– Comprehension of compute environment concerns.